Telehealth is an overarching term that encompasses a range of modalities: telephone, video conferencing, store and forward, remote monitoring, and the use of clinical apps. It typically involves several sessions as collaboratively determined by patient and clinician on issues of: duration, frequency, modalities, as well as treatment issue(s).
Private & Secure
**Telehealth services are conducted on this HIPAA-compatible video platform. Please use a computer or device that has a browser (Google Chrome or Safari) with a good internet connection and webcam. If you run into issues connecting, restart your computer or check out http://help.doxy.me
**Please be advised that there may be issues with connectivity (video/audio) depending on the volume maintained by the host at certain times of the day.
• 15 to 30 minute duration.
• Check-in or follow-up on wellbeing.
• Quick way to determine a good fit.
• Minimal out of-pocket cost.
* Consultations are NOT a Clinical Session. For more details please inquire.
Per 15 minutes
• Phone and video sessions available.
• 45-75 minute sessions.
• Clinical assessment for symptom diagnosis, history
gathering, and treatment planning.
• Symptom and/or treatment progress monitoring..
• Reimbursable by most insurance plans.